At dealnloot, we check price graphs, price comparisons, brand name, reviews before posting any deal for you to ensure it is worth. Today, we found another such deal satisfying these criteria. Amazon is selling Amazon Brand – Solimo Printed Microfibre Filled Cushion, Pastel Prism, 12 x 12 inch (30.5 x 30.5 cm), Set of 5 at Rs 311 only. One of the feature of this product is – Printed microfibre filled cushion for comfortable home leisure use. Hurry up and grab it now before any change in price happens or the stock runs out.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 1000
Deal Price – Rs 311
Discount – 68%
How to buy Amazon Brand – Solimo Printed Microfibre Filled Cushion, Pastel Prism, 12 x 12 inch (30.5 x 30.5 cm), Set of 5 from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Amazon Brand – Solimo Printed Microfibre Filled Cushion, Pastel Prism, 12 x 12 inch (30.5 x 30.5 cm), Set of 5:
- Printed microfibre filled cushion for comfortable home leisure use
- Size:- 30.5 x 30.5 cm (12 x 12 in)
- Outer cover is soft and smooth; 110 GSM polyester fabric microfibre shell
- Made using hollow siliconised polyester fibre for resilience, bounce and loft
- Filled using blow filling technology and void of any lumps
- Comfortable for home lounge, divan, bedroom and outdoor living area
- Package Contents:- Solimo Printed Microfibre Filled Cushions, Set of 5, Weight: 200 gm (Polyester Fibre), Design: Pastel Prism
– Posted by Umang Bhardwaj