Sometimes we hear comments such as the deal price is not as mentioned in our posts. It is mostly because the deals we post are handpicked and thus don’t last long and you need to grab them in time. Here is another deal on Amazon wherein AmazonBasics Expandable Softside Spinner Luggage Suitcase With TSA Lock And Wheels – 25 Inch, Blue is available for a deal price of just Rs 2029. It bears a MRP of Rs 10000. So, buy it now if you need and don’t wait for price to go up.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 10000
Deal Price – Rs 2029
Discount – 79%
How to buy AmazonBasics Expandable Softside Spinner Luggage Suitcase With TSA Lock And Wheels – 25 Inch, Blue from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of AmazonBasics Expandable Softside Spinner Luggage Suitcase With TSA Lock And Wheels – 25 Inch, Blue:
- Outer dimensions (including wheels): 18.5 x 10.2 x 27.7 Inches; Interior dimensions: 17.5 x 9.25 x 23.6 Inches
- Interior capacity: 63 Liters
- Weight: 3.9 kg.
- Premium 27-inch softside spinner works well as checked luggage—great for 3- to 5-day trips; built-in TSA lock provides an added level of security
- 4 double-wheeled spinners and sturdy telescoping handle ensure comfortable rolling and easy maneuverability
- Strategically placed support stabilizers help prevent the suitcase from tipping over
- Protective design features include crash-guard wheel housings, a skid guard, and molded corner guards
– Posted by Umang Bhardwaj