Sometimes we hear comments such as the deal price is not as mentioned in our posts. It is mostly because the deals we post are handpicked and thus don’t last long and you need to grab them in time. Here is another deal on Amazon wherein Brewvin Organic Amla Ginger Fennel Herbal Tea, 100g Pouch, Manages Digestion, Organically Harvested is available for a deal price of just Rs 117. It bears a MRP of Rs 449. So, buy it now if you need and don’t wait for price to go up.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 449
Deal Price – Rs 117
Discount – 73%
How to buy Brewvin Organic Amla Ginger Fennel Herbal Tea, 100g Pouch, Manages Digestion, Organically Harvested from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Brewvin Organic Amla Ginger Fennel Herbal Tea, 100g Pouch, Manages Digestion, Organically Harvested:
- Boosts Immunity – Amla is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins. It aids in reducing the damage, free-radicals cause to the cells and thus improving the body’s disease fighting capability
- Helps Cure Nausea – Some experts believe the active components in ginger (gingerols) can help relieve nausea caused by pregnancy, chemotherapy, surgery as well as due to any other reason
- Provides Glowing Skin – Fennel is a good source of potassium and vitamin C and when taken daily helps in treating acne and providing a younger looking, flawless and glowing skin
- All the claims made above are based on available literature on the internet. We do not claim to have them vetted through any clinical trials
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi