Amazon – Buy Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste – 185g (Pack of 2) for Rs 220

DealsCatcher brings you another great deal from the online shopping giant – Amazon. In this specific offer, you will get Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste – 185g (Pack of 2) at just Rs 220. This is flat 18% discount. One of the feature of this product is Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and grab the deal before the price goes up or the product stocks out.

Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste 185g Rs 220 amazon dealnloot

Final Savings –

MRP – Rs 270
Deal Price – Rs 220
Discount – 18%

How to buy Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste – 185g (Pack of 2) from Amazon?

1 . Visit product page here

2. Click on “Buy Now”

3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.

4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue

5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue

6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.

7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.

We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…

Features of Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste – 185g (Pack of 2):
  • Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours
  • This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste
  • Colgate Total provides more benefits than before – helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.
  • This pack has 2 x 185g tubes
  • Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
  • Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
  • Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten free

 

– Posted by Chandler

.

Updated: January 4, 2021 — 1:12 pm