Sometimes we hear comments such as the deal price is not as mentioned in our posts. It is mostly because the deals we post are handpicked and thus don’t last long and you need to grab them in time. Here is another deal on Amazon wherein Cresta Induction & Gas Stove Compatible Aluminium Flat Tawa, 28cm, Black is available for a deal price of just Rs 332. It bears a MRP of Rs 1300. So, buy it now if you need and don’t wait for price to go up.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 1300
Deal Price – Rs 332
Discount – 74%
How to buy Cresta Induction & Gas Stove Compatible Aluminium Flat Tawa, 28cm, Black from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Cresta Induction & Gas Stove Compatible Aluminium Flat Tawa, 28cm, Black:
- Featuring a 3-layer greblon coating, this cookware prevents food from sticking to its surface, making it easy to clean.
- This Aluminium Flat Tawa features a bakelite handle, preventing any potential injury from heat.
- Healthier cooking – You won’t need much oil or butter while cooking. Its water-based, non-stick coating is free of PFOA and other harmful chemicals.
- Comfortable cooking of roti, dosa, or pancakes with appropriately sized Tawa which is Induction as well as gas stove compatible.
- Featuring a 1.6 cm deep FLat Tawa wiith a protective wall preventing spillages; Color: Black, Material:Aluminium; Package Contents: 28cm Flat Tawa; Warranty: 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defect
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi