We keep hunting deals for you on your favorite products so that you can just sit back, relax, browse DealsCatcher and grab all the discounts. Today, in the hunt, our eyes caught D’nature Fresh Premium Black Raisins Kishmish 1kg ( Pack of 5 – 200g Each) being sold at Rs 399 on your favorite Amazon. This is flat 59% discount. If you have been looking to buy this product, this is the best time to get it. Hurry up as prices of deals we post don’t last long.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 996
Deal Price – Rs 399
Discount – 59%
How to buy D’nature Fresh Premium Black Raisins Kishmish 1kg ( Pack of 5 – 200g Each) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of D’nature Fresh Premium Black Raisins Kishmish 1kg ( Pack of 5 – 200g Each):
- 100% Natural and best quality Black raisin from the house of D Nature.
- D Nature Black Raisins Seedless is made from small Black Corinth grapes, Tandori in taste and very dark in color.
- Sprinkle over to enrich fruit salads and ice creams, desserts, Add to bakery items like chocolates, cookies, muffins, bread, puddings, biscuits, cakes, waffles, etc.
- The vitamin c levels and iron help in the absorption of various minerals and provide deep nourishment to the hair strands. Not only does this maintains the overall health of the hair but also retains the hair color which is natural.
- Black raisins are that typical kind of fruits which sports good amounts of glucose and can be consumed on a daily basis.
– Posted by Jyoti Prakash