Hi DealsCatcherers, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Let’s present another exciting deal for you. Amazon is offering DSC MR 400 English Willow Cricket Bat at a superb price of Rs 2703 while the MRP is Rs 9249. Isn’t that enticing? To give you a sneak peak into the product, here is one if its features – Blade Specs : Material – English willow /wood | Grade : One | No. of Grains: Minimum 7-9 grains | Light Weight : 950 – 1050 grams. Click on the link in ‘Visit here to buy’ and grab the deal now.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 9249
Deal Price – Rs 2703
Discount – 70%
How to buy DSC MR 400 English Willow Cricket Bat from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of DSC MR 400 English Willow Cricket Bat:
- Blade Specs : Material – English willow /wood | Grade : One | No. of Grains: Minimum 7-9 grains | Light Weight : 950 – 1050 grams
- Bat Features: Full Profile with No Concaving– Massive edges | Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up | Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area | Sweet Spot: Mid to low | | Knocked-in & Ready to play | Ideal for Leather Cricket ball | Handcrafted by Master Craftsman in India
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges | Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes
- Handle Specs : Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball.
- Bat Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi