Hi DealsCatcherers, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Let’s present another exciting deal for you. Amazon is offering Hathmic Extra Lite Extra Pure Canola Oil, 5L, Golden at a superb price of Rs 425 while the MRP is Rs 2499. Isn’t that enticing? To give you a sneak peak into the product, here is one if its features – Hathmic Canola Oil has the lowest amounts of saturated fat than any culinary Cooking oil. That helps balance Cholesterol.. Click on the link in ‘Visit here to buy’ and grab the deal now.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 2499
Deal Price – Rs 425
Discount – 82%
How to buy Hathmic Extra Lite Extra Pure Canola Oil, 5L, Golden from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Hathmic Extra Lite Extra Pure Canola Oil, 5L, Golden:
- Hathmic Canola Oil has the lowest amounts of saturated fat than any culinary Cooking oil. That helps balance Cholesterol.
- Hathmic Canola Oil is high on good fats like MUFA (Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids), Rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids which is a Boon for Weightwatchers.
- Canola oil in Cooking has been Globally Acclaimed for its Rich Source of Vitamins A, D, E and K that Helps to keep the heart healthy.
- Neutral Taste and aroma, does not affect the flavor of food. Has Low absorption property that keeps your food light.
- High Smoking Point makes it ideal for deep frying, roasting and all Indian cooking methods.
- No Added Flavors or Preservatives. Low erucic acid oil.
– Posted by Ajay