We know it has become a habit for you to Never Pay full for any product since you have landed on DealsCatcher. In case you are looking to buy JUNIOR SCIENTIST Sea-Saw Water Pump, you will be delighted to know that you can get it at a superb discount of 51% for just Rs 170 at Amazon. Make sure you don’t miss out on this ‘DealsCatcher wali deal’.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 350
Deal Price – Rs 170
Discount – 51%
How to buy JUNIOR SCIENTIST Sea-Saw Water Pump from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of JUNIOR SCIENTIST Sea-Saw Water Pump:
- Working Model Project Kit/ Working Experiments. Ideal for Children, School, Learning Project Activity, Understand What, How and Why
- Ignite interest in subject and inculcate a scientific attitude. Motivates out-of-box thinking imagination and inquisitive mind. It channelizes energy of children in a focussed direction
- All of Junior Scientist products are unique and handmade. We work by designs and Endeavour to create like products
- Children can use their Creativity and Understand fundamentally
- Principle of Working! Provides joyful and meaningful learning experience. Instils wonder and fascination towards science among young students
- Great Gift, as Prize/award in Schools, Birthday Party and functions. Complete assembly instructions with easy Language and Photographs
- However the very nature of being individually designed by hand gives raw finishing of the projects since it should look that students have created on its own
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi