Hi DealsCatcherers, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Let’s present another exciting deal for you. Amazon is offering ORION Choco Pie – Chocolate Coated Soft Biscuit – Happiness Pack, 2 X 560 g at a superb price of Rs 299 while the MRP is Rs 600. Isn’t that enticing? To give you a sneak peak into the product, here is one if its features – Orion Corp is one of the three largest food companies in South Korea, and was established in 1956. Click on the link in ‘Visit here to buy’ and grab the deal now.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 600
Deal Price – Rs 299
Discount – 50%
How to buy ORION Choco Pie – Chocolate Coated Soft Biscuit – Happiness Pack, 2 X 560 g from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of ORION Choco Pie – Chocolate Coated Soft Biscuit – Happiness Pack, 2 X 560 g:
- Orion Corp is one of the three largest food companies in South Korea, and was established in 1956
- Orion offer the Taste in India (Orion is the maker of Choco Pie)
- With sales of over 2.3 billion units and presence across 60 countries, Orion is making the Choco Pie since 1974
- Introducing Orion Choco Pie with rich marshmallow and soft chocolate biscuit and chocolate coating on top
- With Orion the magic of marshmallows & the richness of chocolate come together to create the True Taste
- Orion is now introducing for the first time every in India a 20 Pie Pack
- Orion are the creators of the famous Choco Pie
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi