We keep hunting deals for you on your favorite products so that you can just sit back, relax, browse DealsCatcher and grab all the discounts. Today, in the hunt, our eyes caught Popsugar 4 in 1 Engineering Vehicles Toy Brick Puzzle Series for Kids | Educational, Creativity, Learn Vehicles being sold at Rs 147 on your favorite Amazon. This is flat 70% discount. If you have been looking to buy this product, this is the best time to get it. Hurry up as prices of deals we post don’t last long.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 499
Deal Price – Rs 147
Discount – 70%
How to buy Popsugar 4 in 1 Engineering Vehicles Toy Brick Puzzle Series for Kids | Educational, Creativity, Learn Vehicles from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Popsugar 4 in 1 Engineering Vehicles Toy Brick Puzzle Series for Kids | Educational, Creativity, Learn Vehicles:
- Toys and Games
- Popsugar makes toys that are entertaining and safe. All toys are EN71 certified which is defined by stringent European standards and hence devoid of banned phthalates.
- Cognitive Skills: Toy Bricks can be used to make vehicles using different colors
- Includes 2 plates on which the toy bricks need to be placed to make different vehicles
- Includes a pen tool used for removing the bricks that are placed on the plate
- Develop Strong Motor Skills: Hold Bricks, position them, snap them down, turn them to line up the edges to bricks in the same stack.
- 1 plate = about 11cm in length; overall length and breadth with 2 plates = 23*12cm; includes over 198 pcs bricks to form different shapes
– Posted by Ajay