We know it has become a habit for you to Never Pay full for any product since you have landed on DealsCatcher. In case you are looking to buy SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Broken, (Kaju 4 Tukda) Pure Mangalore [Grade- 4 Piece Broken] 900 Gm, you will be delighted to know that you can get it at a superb discount of 89% for just Rs 506 at Amazon. Make sure you don’t miss out on this ‘DealsCatcher wali deal’.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 4799
Deal Price – Rs 506
Discount – 89%
How to buy SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Broken, (Kaju 4 Tukda) Pure Mangalore [Grade- 4 Piece Broken] 900 Gm from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Broken, (Kaju 4 Tukda) Pure Mangalore [Grade- 4 Piece Broken] 900 Gm:
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
- Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals andantioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
- A study found that those who eat, at least, an ounce of cashew nuts every week has over 25% less chance of developing gallstones, than those who don’t eat them.
- How ’bout a Cashew Nut Pulao (with Raisins of course) this weekend? Generally used as garnish, in chivdas or fried snacks, to make puddings, in kheers, pastries and sheeras.
- “SFT” is a Registered Trademark. Any Unauthorized Sellers will Certainly Bear the Legal Consequences of Copyright Infringement
– Posted by Chandler