Amazon is undoubtedly one of the best shopping sites in India offering superb deals on many products you need to buy, easing your expenses. Today, it is giving SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Splits Nut (Kaju 4 Tukda) Grade- 4 Piece 500 Gm worth Rs 2099 at just Rs 291. Isn’t that a deal worth grabbing now? So, hurry up and head to Amazon now and make the purchase.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 2099
Deal Price – Rs 291
Discount – 86%
How to buy SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Splits Nut (Kaju 4 Tukda) Grade- 4 Piece 500 Gm from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of SFT Cashews Kernels 4 Piece Splits Nut (Kaju 4 Tukda) Grade- 4 Piece 500 Gm:
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals andantioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
- A study found that those who eat, at least, an ounce of cashew nuts every week has over 25% less chance of developing gallstones, than those who don’t eat them.
- A 100 grams serving of cashews provides you with 4.1 µg of vitamin K. Without adequate vitamin K, blood would not clot properly, so when you cut yourself, a considerable blood loss could occur.
- How ’bout a Cashew Nut Pulao (with Raisins of course) this weekend? Generally used as garnish, in chivdas or fried snacks, to make puddings, in kheers, pastries and sheeras.
– Posted by Ajay