We know it has become a habit for you to Never Pay full for any product since you have landed on DealsCatcher. In case you are looking to buy Toy House Three Wheeled Lil Skate Scooter for Preschool Kids’ (Blue), you will be delighted to know that you can get it at a superb discount of 62% for just Rs 934 at Amazon. Make sure you don’t miss out on this ‘DealsCatcher wali deal’.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 2499
Deal Price – Rs 934
Discount – 62%
How to buy Toy House Three Wheeled Lil Skate Scooter for Preschool Kids’ (Blue) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using DealsCatcher’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Toy House Three Wheeled Lil Skate Scooter for Preschool Kids’ (Blue):
- Toyhouse three wheeled design provide great stability
- Welded steel frame construction, low deck for easy scooting, large wheels for smoother ride
- Prefect hand-me-down durability, three wheel design suitable for beginners
- Extra large wheels gives good support for balancing, extra-wide anti-slip resistant foot deck give the kids good grip while gliding along pathways
- Soft handlebar pads for maximum grip, recommended for up to 20 kgs, assembly required
- Material: Steel and Plastic; Color: Blue; Dimensions- LXWXH: 65 X 36 X 65 Cm; Included Items: 1 Skate Scooter
- Is Battery Required: No; Is Battery Included: No
- Recommended Age: 2.5 To 5 Years; Whether Assembly Required: Yes; Assembly Time: 5 mins; Frequency: 2.4 G
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi