Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts other quizzes as well. Here is a new quiz with all the answers that is live currently.
How to Answer and win Rs 25000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Where would you find all these 4 animals?
Ans – National Emblem
Q2) All these food items can be associated with the cuisine of which of these states?
Ans – Gujarat
Q3) You would usually associate all these images with which festival?
Ans – Diwali
Q4) These are all monuments found in which city of India?
Ans – Delhi
Q5) Connect these images to a famous book/ movie series.
Ans – Harry Potter
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence from 8 October 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15 October 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- Results on 30th November 2020