Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win a a Honor 8X Smartphone.
How to Answer and win a Honor 8X Smartphone? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What razor-thin country accounts for more than half of the western coastline of South America?
Ans – Chile
Q2) What is the hardest substance in the human body?
Ans – Enamel
Q3) Kalia the Crow, Suppandi and Shikari Shambhu belong to which comic book?
Ans – Tinkle
Q4) Which is the only continent that occupies all four hemispheres?
Ans – Pressure
Q5) The first iron-cased rockets in the world were successfully developed and deployed for military use by _________. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan, Kingdom Of Mysore
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 26 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 31st January 2019