Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts other quizes as well. Here is a new quiz with all the answers that is live currently.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) World Music Day Was First Proposed By American Artiste Joel Cohen To Mark Which Of These Occasions?
Ans – Summer Solstice
Q2) The First World Music Day Was Observed In France In 1982. What Was It Called In France?
Ans – Fete De La Musique
Q3) Fill In The Blanks In The Theme For World Music Day- ‘_____, Love And Dip Yourself In Music’
Ans – Live
Q4) Which Of These Musical Instruments Is NOT A Stringed Instrument?
Ans – Clarinet
Q5) Which Of These Instruments Was Banned From All India Radio For Three Decades?
Ans – Harmonium
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence from 16 June 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- Results on 31st July 2020