Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy A31.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy A31? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ‘Youth Engagement for Global Action’ was the 2020 theme for which observance on 12th August?
Ans – International Youth Day
Q2) The recently released book ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’ chronicles whose 3rd year in office?
Ans – Venkaiah Naidu
Q3) Collin Morikawa recently became the first person since Keegan Bradley to win which tournament in his first appearance in the event?
Ans – PGA Championship
Q4) Which famous CEO born on August 19th in Hyderabad is one of the authors of the book ‘Hit Refresh’?
Ans – Satya Nadella
Q5) The poet Rahat Qureshi who recently passed away, was known by a name which reflected the city in which he was born. Which city was it?
Ans – Indore
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 23rd August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020