Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 7500.
How to Answer and win Rs 7500? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Sadbhavana Divas celebrated on 20th August every year, commemorates the birth anniversary of which former Prime Minister?
Ans – Rajiv Gandhi
Q2) Russia dubbed its new COVID- 19 vaccine as ‘_ 5′, after a famous satellite. Fill in the blanks
Ans – Sputnik
Q3) Which of these organizations has recently announced an aid of 1.65 million Euros to support flood victims in India, Nepal and Bangladesh?rson since Keegan Bradley to win which tournament in his first appearance in the event?
Ans – EU
Q4) In a rare occurrence, Silverstone hosted two back to back F1 Grand Prix races in August 2020. What was the 2nd of those races called?
Ans – 70th anniversary Grand Prix
Q5) ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development located in Thiruvananthapuram, is named after which scientist born on August 12th?
Ans – Vikram Sarabhai
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 24th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020