Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch.
How to Answer and win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) As per a recent announcement from ICC, which country will remain hosts of the 2021 Twenty20 World Cup?
Ans – India
Q2) Which Hawkthorne headquartered company has successfully flight-tested a prototype of its Mars rocket ship that can land upright?
Ans – SpaceX
Q3) Pettimudi Hills are located in which Indian state, where heavy rains recently caused a massive landslide?
Ans – Kerala
Q4) Which city has been announced as the host of the 108th Indian Science Congress, to be held in January 2021?
Ans – Pune
Q5) Which of these days is observed on 9th August each year to raise awareness and protect the rights of the world’s indigenous population?
Ans – World Tribal Day
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 25th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020