Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Oneplus 8 Pro.
How to Answer and win Oneplus 8 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Mauritius had declared a ‘state of environmental emergency’ due to what caused by the bulk carrier ship MV Wakashio?
Ans – Oil Spill
Q2) Girish Chandra Murmu is the 14th and the latest to hold which of these important positions?
Ans – Comptroller and Auditor General
Q3) To provide better connectivity to the people of which UT did the Prime Minister recently launch a Submarine Optical Fibre Cable network?
Ans – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Q4) In the recently released ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ as well as the movie ‘Raees’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s character has what profession?
Ans – Police
Q5) The 2nd Test match between England and Pakistan in 2020 was the shortest (in terms of balls bowled) in England in 33 years. Name the venue.
Ans – Rose Bowl, Southampton
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 26th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020