Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
How to Answer and win Ray-Ban Sunglasses? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who won the 70th anniversary Grand Prix held at the Silverstone circuit, the second of back to back races at the venue?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Q2) After the Mysuru Rail Museum, where is the second Rail Museum set up by the South Western Railway (SWR)?
Ans – Hubballi
Q3) From August 2020, India now has which of these ministries?
Ans – Ministry of Education
Q4) The UN’s postal agency has released a commemorative postage stamp this year on the 40th anniversary of what?
Ans – Small Pox Eradication
Q5) Finding the forgotten gems: ‘Revisiting the __ of Matheran after 125 years’. Fill in the blanks in the name of this research paper.
Ans – Butterflies
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 29th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020