Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy S20+.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy S20+? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Indian cricketer along with MS Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket in August 2020?
Ans – Suresh Raina
Q2) August 10 is dedicated to the conservation of which big cat, listed as an endangered species in the IUCN Red List?
Ans – Lion
Q3) In terms of Airplanes, _ is painted orange or bright yellow for easy discovery after a crash as it helps with investigations.
Ans – Black Box
Q4) Traditional festive sweet dish ‘Khaje’, spicy Harmal Chilli and Moira Banana from which Indian state were recently awarded GI tags?
Ans – Goa
Q5) Which country recently successfully tested the Arrow 2 missile system?
Ans – Israel
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 30th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020