Looking to buy something from Amazon, like electronics item, luggage etc? Axis Bank in partnership with Amazon India have come up with an offer where you have to complete a payment of at least Rs. 2000 on Amazon using Net Banking and earn Rs. 200 cashback. Hurry up!
Offer source:- Visit here
How to Complete a payment of at least Rs. 2000 on Amazon using Net Banking and earn Rs. 200 cashback?
1 . Visit here
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method as Netbanking
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the payment process via Axis net banking only.
Terms and conditions:-
1. The cashback offer is valid only once per user (customer ID), and can be availed once
2. The offer is valid only for Axis Bank savings account holders.
3. This offer is valid only for Axis Bank account holders who haven’t completed any Net
Banking transactions in the preceding three calendar months (June 2020 –August
2020). New users registering on Internet Banking and completing their first
transaction during the month of September will also be eligible.
4. First 12,500 customers on Amazon during the campaign period will be eligible for
5. Offer valid until budget lasts.
6. In case of a tie for the highest spender campaign, the user completing the greater
amount (value) of Net Banking transactions during the offer period shall be awarded
the prize money.
7. By participating in this Offer, Customer agrees to be bound by the terms & conditions
of this Offer including any other applicable terms & conditions modified and prescribed
by Axis Bank from time to time. Any such participation by the customer shall imply that
the customer has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions hereunder
8. This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchanged with any
9. The offer is not transferable, non-assignable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed
or clubbed with any other offer of Axis Bank.
10. The cashback/prize money will be credited to the customer’s Axis Bank account within
90 days of completion of the offer period.
11. Customer can only avail the cashback offer once per unique Axis Bank account number.
12. In all matters relating to the offer and these terms & conditions, the decision taken by
Axis Bank will be the final decision, which will be binding on the User.
13. The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign/Offer shall be in addition to and not in
substitution/ derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the usage of
the services offered by Axis Bank.
14. Any Customer participating in this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to have read,
understood and accepted these Terms & conditions.
15. The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the
participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
16. Axis Bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer/(s) is/are unable/fail to do the
transaction due to incompatible Mobile Phone handsets, Telecom Usage Plans or
network failures or system failure/error or for any other reason whatsoever.
17. Axis Bank reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights,
at any time, without previous notice and from time to time,
withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, without assigning any reasons thereof.
18. Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could
not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network
or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, mobile handset, computer
equipment, software, or website. User cannot claim any loss, cost or damages from
Axis Bank which may arise due to these technical reasons.
19. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with
the benefits accruing under the Campaign / Offer shall be borne solely by the account
holder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes,
duties, levies or other statutory dues.
20. Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent
recharges or transactions will not be considered for the offer.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts at
Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes with respect to
all the subject matter with relation to the offer.
22. Offer and these terms and conditions and an arrangement herein shall be subject to
applicable RBI guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing law and regulations.
This Campaign/ Offer is / would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing
law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or
obligation or continue implementation of the said Campaign/Offer till such time the
terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of
time. In the event, that the Campaign/Offer cannot be continued without total
compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Campaign/Offer shall be
deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting
/ prohibiting the Campaign/Offer comes into force.
23. Axis Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions
contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any
prior intimation/notice whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to dis continue
the Contest/Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation
whatsoever. Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/
damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and
conditions of the Offer or discontinuation of it.
24. The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which
such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. The Campaign / Offer
is void where prohibited by law.
25. Customer whose account is not active and/or are blocked/closed or have a credit
freeze will not be eligible for the benefits of this campaign/offer.
26. This Campaign/Offer is only valid for Customer who are Indian citizens.
27. This Campaign/offer is not applicable for Non Resident Indian Users.
28. Axis Bank reserves the right to disqualify the User from the benefits of the Offer if any
fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the
benefits under the Offer or otherwise for any reason whatsoever. In case of any
fraudulent activity, for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Campaign/Offer,
necessary action will be taken by the Bank. Please note Bank’s discretion in this regard
shall be final and binding.
29. User/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency
of the offer period will not be eligible for the benefits of the offer. Bank’s discretion in
this regard shall be final.
30. This Campaign/ Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be
modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time
and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation
of the said Campaign/Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per
the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the
Campaign/Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law
at any point of time, this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith
from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Campaign/Offer
comes into force
31. Axis Bank is not responsible for any errors and/or omissions in the terms and
conditions contained herein. All information is provided on “as is” basis without
warranty of any kind. Axis Bank makes no representation and disclaims all express,
implied, warranties of any kind to the Customer and/or any third party including,
without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness,
merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
32. The Customer agrees to indemnify and keep Axis Bank indemnified for any loss or
damage that Axis Bank may suffer with respect to the Campaign / Offer including but
not limited to any fraudulent and/or illegal transaction or any misrepresentation made
by the Customer while participating in this Campaign / Offer
33. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions and conditions
on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Campaign / Offer, these
Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions and conditions and
failure by Axis Bank to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver
of those rights.