Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 25000.
How to Answer and win Rs 25000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) 22-Year Old Jehan Daruvala Recently Became The First Indian To Win What Sporting Event In Bahrain?
Ans – A Formula 2 Race
Q2) Who Released Her Surprise Eighth Studio Album “Folklore” In 2020?
Ans – Taylor Swift
Q3) The Five Eyes (FVEY) Is An Intelligence Alliance Comprising The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand And Which Other Country?
Ans – Australia
Q4) Identify The Animal From This Visual.
Ans – Elephant
Q5) Located In Cupertino, California, Which Company’s Headquarters Is This?
Ans – Apple
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 30th December 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st December 2020