ICICI Bank always introduce new offers, discount to their customers. Now, they have come up with an offer where you have to shop using your ICICI Bank Debit Card and get 5% cashback up to Rs 250 on minimum spends of Rs 1000. Hurry up!
Offer source:- Visit here
How to shop using your ICICI Bank Debit Card and get 5% cashback up to Rs 250 on minimum spends of Rs 1000?
1 . To qualify for this offer, cardholder has to do minimum purchase of Rs 1,000 using ICICI Bank Debit Card.
2. Registration is mandatory to avail of this offer. To register, give a missed call on 7573043995.
3. On successful completion of your purchases of Rs 1,000 or more during the offer period using ICICI Bank Debit Card, a cardholder can get cashback up to Rs 250.
Terms and conditions:-
- Offer period: September 01 to September 30, 2020
- The offer is not valid on ATM cash withdrawals.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- “Card” shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank with ICICI Bank Savings and Current Account opened during the Program Period, and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Card Holder/s” shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer/ e-mailer/ SMS/notification or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- Customer will get cashback worth ₹250 on doing purchases of ₹1000 during the offer period using ICICI Bank Debit Card.
- “Program Period” or “Offer Period” shall mean period commencing from September 01 to September 30, 2020 (both days inclusive).
- Registration is mandatory to avail the offer. To register, give a missed call on 7573043995
- “Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by using the ICICI Bank Debit Card on any E-commerce site/ online/ Offline merchant/ retail payment gateway entering card details during the Offer Period.
- Cash withdrawals on ATMs will not be an eligible transaction for the program.
- “Program” or “Offer” shall mean transactions done using ICICI Bank Debit Card to get cashback up to ₹250 as mentioned above.
- Offer Period: September 01 to September 30, 2020
- “Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- The Offer is valid for select Debit Card Holder/s only who have completed Offer registration within Offer period.
- Cashback shall be given only for those who have registered for the Offer and made a made at least one transaction and met the offer criteria using ICICI Bank Debit Card within Offer Period.
- The winners shall be announced within 60 days of the end of the Program Period
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the offer requisites, as per the offer Terms and Conditions, the voucher will be sent to the customer email id linked to Debit Card within 60 working days of the end of the offer period.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one cashback corresponding to the total of Purchases(POS/Ecom) by the Cardholder during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- The offer is not valid with wallet upload, ATM cash withdrawal, insurance or mutual fund payments, tax payments will not be considered
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total Retail or Online Purchases by the Cardholder during the offer period becoming less the eligible spends as defined for each customer set, cashback would be debited from the cardholder’s account if cashback has been given already.
- Acceptance of the cashback by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Offer.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to “ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever