Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) As per the International Air Transport Association, which city is at present the most connected city in the world?
Ans – Shanghai
Q2) Astad Deboo, who recently passed away and was well known for his collaboration with Pink Floyd, was an exponent in which art form?
Ans – Dancing
Q3) Which former world heavyweight champion recently returned to the boxing ring after 15 years to fight Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition match?
Ans – Mike Tyson
Q4) The name of this beverage comes from the Arab word ‘qahwa’ meaning ‘that which prevents ______’?
Ans – Sleep
Q5) This popular toy brand’s name is an abbreviation of two words meaning ‘play well’ in which language?
Ans – Danish
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 1st January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 1st January 2021