Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Ans – Himalayan Serow
Q2) As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Ans – Russia
Q3) Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Ans – Google
Q4) Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Ans – Roti
Q5) What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Ans – Kingfisher
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 22nd January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021