Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win AmazonBasics Smart TV.
How to Answer and win AmazonBasics Smart TV? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) 9-year-old Ella Kissi-Debrah is believed to be the 1st person in the UK to have what listed as the cause of death on the death certificate?
Ans – Air Pollution
Q2) Swarnim Vijay Mashaal’ was recently lit by PM modi to commemorate the 50th anniversary of what?
Ans – Victory in Indo-Pakistan War of 1971
Q3) On December 21, 2020, a rare alignment between which two planets, also known as a Great Conjunction, occured?
Ans – Jupiter and Saturn
Q4) Name the dance form.
Ans – Bharatanatyam
Q5) This professional football club is based in which City?
Ans – London
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 23rd January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021