Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Apple iPhone 12.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone 12? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) From wich country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Ans – India
Q2) In December, 2020, President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved which country’s parliament amidst political turmoil?
Ans – Nepal
Q3) Jewar Airport is the newly proposed international airport in which Indian state?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q4) What is the name of this famous sculpture?
Ans – David
Q5) Which fictional character wore this gauntlet and vaporised half of the living creatures in the universe?
Ans – Thanos
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 24th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021