Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In the first week of December 2020, the International Sand Art Festival was held at the Chandrabhaga beach located in which Indian state?
Ans – Odisha
Q2) The Sea Guardians, the maritime variant of the Predator MQ-9s are actually what that were recently inducted into the Indian Navy?
Ans – Drones
Q3) Replacing Imran Khwaja, George Barclay, a New Zealand based lawyer, has recently been elected to what coveted administrative post?
Ans – Chairman of the ICC
Q4) What scale was invented in a laboratory that focused specifically on making this beverage tastier?
Ans – pH scale
Q5) Identify the country from this ‘national’ sport.
Ans – Bhutan
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021