Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Apple iPhone 12.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone 12? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Gurpurab or Prakash Utsav is celebrated every year to commemorate the birth of which guru?
Ans – Guru Nanak
Q2) Giannis Antetokounmpo who recently signed the biggest contract in NBA history with the Milwaukee Bucks was born in which city?
Ans – Athenes
Q3) ViacomCBS recently sold what publishing company to Penguin Random House for over $2 billion?
Ans – Simon & Schuster
Q4) Name this food item that gets its name from an old German word for “bracelet”
Ans – Bagel
Q5) These iconic post boxes are found in which country?
Ans – UK
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 3rd January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021