Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Aadi Mahotsav is an annual national festival celebrating what in India?
Ans – Tribes of India
Q2) Operation Gideon was a failed attempt made by military company Silvercorp USA to remove the President of which of these countries?
Ans – Venezuela
Q3) Regarded as the longest-running disease awareness initiative of its kind, what day is celebrated every year on December 1?
Ans – World AIDS Day
Q4) Who is the ‘Jump man’ in these famous shoes?
Ans – Michael Jordan
Q5) Name this plant-based dye associated with positive spirits and good luck in Indian culture.
Ans – Henna
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 6th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021