Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Apple iPhone XR.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone XR? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which famous Music Director born on 27th June was known popularly by the nickname ‘Pancham’?
Ans – RD Burman
Q2) Which day celebrated annually on 30th June was co-founded by astrophysicist and famed musician Dr. Brian May?
Ans – World Asteroid Day
Q3) As per Forbes real time Billionaire list, which Indian recently soared into the top 10, based on a sharp rise in net worth?
Ans – Mukesh Ambanl
Q4) The GWM group is China’s largest SUV and pick up manufacturer. What is the full form of GWM?
Ans – Great Wall Motors
Q5) ‘Swarg ka Dwaar’ is the last episode of which Amazon Prime series?
Ans – Paatal Lok
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 1st July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 July 2020