Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy M30.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy M30? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which country’s parliament on 27th June 2020, picked veteran opposition leader Micheál Martin as their Prime Minister?
Ans – Ireland
Q2) Which of these clubs recently sealed the League title for the 2019-20 season, its first since the Premier League’s inception in 1992?
Ans – Liverpool
Q3) Parvez Jamasji, a military veteran who recently passed away, was awarded __ for gallantry during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.
Ans – Vir Chakra
Q4) According to the USCIS in April 2020, close to 68% of US H1B Visa registrations for FY21 were from which country?
Ans – India
Q5) The guitar played by which musician during his 1993 MTV Unplugged performance was recently auctioned off at a record price of $6 Million?
Ans – Kurt Cobain
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 5th July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 July 2020