Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Vivo V19.
How to Answer and win Vivo V19? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) NATO member states are set to build a Space Centre at the Allied Air Command base in which country?
Ans – Germany
Q2) The recently released book ‘Greenlights’ is an unconventional memoir by which Academy Award winning actor?
Ans – Matthew McConaughey
Q3) In which state, at Bum La, has a memorial dedicated to the 1962 war hero Subedar Joginder Singh recently been inaugurated?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Q4) The wife of which of these cricketers has been ranked in the world’s top 10 in this sport?
Ans – Dinesh Karthik
Q5) This is a cathedral in which city that would remind you of a type of perfume?
Ans – Google
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 15th November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 November 2020