Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The NISAR satellite mission is a joint project between India and which other country?
Ans – USA
Q2) Which airline recently broke its own record for the world’s longest nonstop flight?
Ans – Singapore Airlines
Q3) Two actresses who played sisters in which movie , would both be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Ludo’?
Ans – Dangal
Q4) Who among the following is a two time gold medalist in this sport at the Olympics?
Ans – Yelena Isinbayeva
Q5) In which country would you find these famous caves?
Ans – Malaysia
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 16th November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 November 2020