Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who recently became the first batsman to hit centuries in back to back IPL matches?
Ans – Shikhar Dhawan
Q2) Which of these actors is one of the producers of the movie Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao?
Ans – Ajay Devgn
Q3) Which former model’s bronze statue was recently unveiled in her hometown of Sevniça in Slovenia?
Ans – Melania Trump
Q4) What mandatory cloth is used in the making of this flag?
Ans – Khadi
Q5) Which car manufacturer accquired this brand of cars in 1998?
Ans – Volkswagen
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 November 2020