Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Philips Soundbar.
How to Answer and win Philips Soundbar? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Name India’s first multi-wavelength astronomical observatory, that recently completed five years of imaging celestial objects in space.
Ans – Astrosat
Q2) In September 2020, which former Indian bowler was appointed the chairperson of BCCI women’s selection committee?
Ans – Neetu David
Q3) Which Bollywood actor was recently awarded with SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award by the United Nations?
Ans – Sonu Sood
Q4) Which Indian footballer is the winner of the 2019-20 AIFF Men’s Footballer of the Year Award?
Ans – Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Q5) Japan Airlines recently said that it would retire which phrase from their in-flight announcements made in English?
Ans – Ladies and gentlemen
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 11th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020