Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, who recently passed away, was the ruler of which country?
Ans – Kuwait
Q2) In which of these cities has a single coach AC tram been unveiled with a library inside it- branded as Library on Wheels?
Ans – Kolkata
Q3) To mark which country’s 71st National Day did the country’s first Mars probe send back a ‘selfie’ from deep space?
Ans – China
Q4) Which filmmaker has been appointed as the chairman of the governing council of the Film and Television Institute of India?
Ans – Shekhar Kapur
Q5) Which missile, recently tested by India, is regarded as the fastest supersonic cruise missile in the world?
Ans – BrahMos
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 12th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020