Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Bongosagar is a bilateral naval exercise between India and which other country?
Ans – Bangladesh
Q2) The Social Innovation & Incubation Mission launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is named after which great Indian?
Ans – Bhimrao Ambedkar
Q3) During the 2020 IPL, which cricketer became the first Indian to cross 9000 runs in T20 cricket?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q4) These are different phases of which astronomical body?
Ans – Moon
Q5) Name this animal famed for its upright posture.
Ans – Meerkat
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 17th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020