Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Succeeding Jawed Ashraf, Vishal Sharma has been appointed as the Permanent Representative of India in which UN agency?
Ans – UNESCO
Q2) Lewis Hamilton, Winner of the Eifel Grand Prix, represents which car manufacturer?
Ans – Mercedes
Q3) Following the President’s resignation, the PM Sadyr Zhaparov also becomes the acting president of which country?
Ans – Kyrgyzstan
Q4) Where in Italy is this UNESCO world heritage site located?
Ans – Pisa
Q5) Name this drink that shares its name with a borough in New York City.
Ans – Manhattan
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 30th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 October 2020