Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What is the name of the Indian government.project that aims to connect more than 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats with high-speed broadband?
Ans – BharatNet
Q2) With 87% of the votes in her favor, Jacinda Ardern has been re-elected for a second term as the Prime Minister of which nation?
Ans – New Zealand
Q3) Which recently released memoir is divided into four parts: “Wayward Child”, “Sing. Sing.”, “All That Glitters”, and “Emancipation”?
Ans – The Meaning of Mariah Carey
Q4) Located in a church in Italy, whose statue sculpted by Michelangelo is depicted in this picture?
Ans – Moses
Q5) Which nation does this fruit originate from?
Ans – Mexico
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 31st October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 October 2020