Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy M21.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy M21? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What type of music did the Marathi film “The Disciple”, that won the International Critics Award in the Venice Film Festival, focus on?
Ans – Indian Classical
Q2) According to a recent report by the National Statistical Office, which Indian state topped with a 96.2% literacy rate in the year 2017-18?
Ans – Kerala
Q3) ‘Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet’ is the 2020 theme for which day, to be observed on 26th September this year?
Ans – World Maritime Day
Q4) Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the Chairman, National School of Drama Society?
Ans – Paresh Rawal
Q5) The MVP for the 2019-20 NBA Regular Season represents which country in international basketball?
Ans – Greece
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020