Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Russian research and development enterprise ‘Zvezda’ has started the manufacturing of what for ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
Ans – Space Suit
Q2) The 13th edition of Aero India-21, Asia’s largest exposition of such a kind, will be held in which Indian city?
Ans – Bengaluru
Q3) Which social-media platform has launched a dedicated search prompt to prevent suicide, named #ThereIsHelp?
Ans – Twitter
Q4) Etosha National Park, recently featured in NASA observatory photographs, is located in which country?
Ans – Namibia
Q5) Which bank has launched ‘iStartup 2.0’ a comprehensive programme for start-ups?
Ans – ICICI Bank
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 5th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020