Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which organisation has recently pledged to build BARDA – an agency for biomedical advanced research and development?
Ans – European Union
Q2) Which business group recently won the contract to build our new Indian Parliament?
Ans – Tata
Q3) Who was the Man of the Match in the very first encounter of the 2020 IPL?
Ans – Ambati Rayudu
Q4) Which brand recently launched GIGAnet, a strong and fast 4G network?
Ans – Vi
Q5) Which country has become the first to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
Ans – Mexico
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 8th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020