Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Mi Laptop.
How to Answer and win Mi Laptop? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Recently satellite analysis, showed oil spill leaking into Blue Bay Marine Park. In which country is it located?
Ans – Mauritius
Q2) Which organisation is behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, an initiative to mobilize people against child trafficking?
Ans – Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Q3) Which institute has helped scientists at ISRO come up with a novel way to make space bricks on the lunar surface using lunar soil?
Ans – IISC
Q4) Which Indian currently serves as the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization since March 2019?
Ans – Soumya Swaminathan
Q5) The newly unveiled logo of Jharkhand government accommodated which flower of bright red colour?
Ans – Palash
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 1st September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020