Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Redmi Note 9 Pro.
How to Answer and win Redmi Note 9 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) FutureSkills, an online learning platform is run by which organisation?
Ans – NASSCOM
Q2) Russell Kirsch, a computer scientist who passed away recently, is credited with inventing which of the following?
Ans – Pixels
Q3) Along with France, which country initiated the International Solar Alliance?
Ans – India
Q4) Which organisation has been named as the new Title Sponsor of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Ans – Dream11
Q5) Bhagat Singh Koshyari is currently serving as the Governor of Maharashtra and which other state?
Ans – Goa
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020