Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy M21.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy M21? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Ans – The God of Small Things
Q2) Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Ans – Cycling
Q3) Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
Ans – Jan Koum
Q4) In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Ans – Sheep
Q5) Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Ans – Honda
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 30th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020