Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Kookaburra Cricket bat.
How to Answer and win Kookaburra Cricket bat? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which 20 year old Indian badminton player will be conferred with the Arjuna award in 2020?
Ans – Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
Q2) Ex-CBI officer Rakesh Asthana has been named as the Director-General of which force?
Ans – Border Security Force
Q3) Which Indian state has instituted the Indira Rasoi Yojana?
Ans – Rajasthan
Q4) Which of these actresses starred in the original 1991 movie ‘Sadak’ and is also starring in the sequel ‘Sadak 2’?
Ans – Pooja Bhatt
Q5) After dismissing which Pakistan batsman did James Anderson reach the landmark of 600 wickets in Test cricket?
Ans – Azhar Ali
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020